Monday 5 October 2015

Add colour and style with a glass bathroom sink

Many modern bathrooms have streamlined white basic bathroom sinks. They are modern, clean and tidy, but definitely lacking in character and personality. Why not consider something more striking to create an ambience?  Unique Sinks' Rainforest Green Sink adds a tropical, or rainforest feel. The stunning Cobalt Vessel Basin has lovely graduated tones. There are other colours also available, so visit us at www.uniquesinks.com.au



3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    Faucets Online

    ReplyDelete